Thursday, April 2, 2015







MEMORY LANE



     Sitting here (playing around with my new laptop) and thinking of all that has changed in the year since I last posted. It's been a year people (actually a little more) since I posted something on here-that's bad, but life happens.
     At the time of my last post I still hadn't been able to obtain employment yet (still looking, just hadn't found). I had decided to take the advice of family and friends to take the leap into selling my wares. I rather enjoy knitting and crocheting, so after some encouragement I took the plunge and started up a blog site to offer my services to the otherwise knitting and crocheting challenged.
     Then on May the 5th I started my new job, yes that's right I finally found employment.  It will be one year this May that I have been working in the Deli at my local Sureway Store. I'm enjoying it as well as anyone can (I mean it's work people). I'm looking forward, somewhat, to a work related class coming up. It is to learn how to decorate the cakes (Birthday, etc.). 
     It's strange, but I'm kind of looking forward to the weekend after my Birthday (April 7th just in case). I've asked for the time off, now all I have to do is figure out what I'm going to do with it.
     Well, I guess what I really wanted to say here is that at the moment I'm happy and I really hope it stays that way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment