Thursday, April 9, 2015

I CAN'T WAIT

I can hardly wait until tomarrow.  

My Birthday was the 7th of this month and this weekend (Friday through Sunday) my sister, mom and I are going to a B & B to stay for two nights.  Now I know that a lone doesn't sound to thrilling, but I've always wanted to stay at a B & B just for the sake of being able to say that I've stayed at a B & B.  Not to metion the fact that collectively none of us has much money. 

No it's just a little excursion to get away from the hussle and bussle of normal life for a few days to celebrate my Birth and have some relaxation with two of my favorite ladies that I don't get to spend that much time with.

We are going to have lunch on Saturday at a really good resturant and maybe explore a little, but mostly just relaxing and not worrying about home and family for just a little while. 

Oh, I can't wait.............

No comments:

Post a Comment