Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Trying to get fit


I made the grievous mistake the other day of weighing myself.......to my dismay the weaselly little scale read 295.4 lb's!  So that was it, right then and there I decided a lot of things needed to change around here-starting with me.

I have a smart phone and so I promptly shot my Sister a text asking if she knew of any good app's to help you with weight issues, because I know she has talked about doing some exercise with her family. She promptly answered with several suggestions for me to try.

Yesterday was my first day using her app idea's. So far so good...today I didn't do the work out on the phone app, but I spent most of the day cleaning and that counted as exercise. I lost 0.06 lb's so far, I know it's not much, but it's a start.

Well, wish me luck-I do you...................

No comments:

Post a Comment