Sunday, April 28, 2013

A DAY In My Life

I awoke late, tidied up my room, then off to the kitchen to get something to drink. Fixed myself a glass of sweet iced tea, (my tea is two percent blood) then back to my room to knit or crochet and flip channels desperately looking for anything that will lift my spirits.

After a while, of flipping through channels until my eyes cross, I turn off the tv and continue fiddling with my yarn. Soon my brother is at the door, he's fixing breakfast.

Now I've joined him in his room to dine while watching him play a video game. Lunch time more of the same, only after lunch we watch a movie on netflix. Now it's back to the game and nearly dinner time.

If my job hunting doesn't pan out soon... Well that's a day in my life, how's your's going?

Sent via the PANTECH Flex, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment