Saturday, April 20, 2013

FRIEND

"Hi GOD,"

"I know we haven't talked in awhile and I'm sorry for that. I'm here today because.....I'm scared." "I know YOU have big plans for me, but it's getting hard to see through all this fog of uncertainty." "I'm depressed, GOD, really depressed and that is whats scary."

"I know YOU got this and that YOU won't ever let me down, but the skies are getting cloudy where I am and I can't see the path so well."

 "I'm depressed because of my inability to find the job YOU want for me, the one that is my destiny." "I'm depressed because the money is running out and I won't be able to pay the bills or support myself." "Depressed because my future doesn't look so bright, I have nothing for retirement or health care." "Depressed because I will never have children." "I'm worried about my future-all of our futures."

"I know YOUR watching over us always, but there are bombs, guns, poor economy and stresses here that I'm having trouble fighting." "I know I'm still under construction and I have a lot to work on, but the days seem to be getting dark and I'm not sure my light will shine bright enough to push away the clouds."

"I have nothing and don't want much." "I...I just want to be able to hold my head up with pride at the work of my hands, without the fear of rejection." "To be able to see and do more than what's in my room, without worrying about finances-how bills are getting paid, if there will be enough for the next round of bills." "To have  my own life and things that belong to me, that I can afford to take care of with ease." "To not be afraid of what is to come just because of what I don't have."

"So many dreams I have, so much of which YOU have given me." "When will they become real?" "How do I go on?" "How when it's so dark and I feel so dead inside?"

"I don't know how to fix this, where to start." "My mind reel's, my head spins, I don't know what to do!" "I don't know...I don't know."

"Well, I've got to go FRIEND for now." "Perhaps the next time will be sooner in coming." "Until then, know that I LOVE YOU and always will............................................bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment